At Ransom Funeral
Home, we are dedicated to working with
your family to help you make the necessary decisions
to meet your needs. We realize that each person
is unique; therefore, we tailor our services
to meet the individual needs of you and your
family. You will receive specialized attention
from the moment you contact us until well after
the funeral service.
During your time of loss, we will provide the comfort
of gently guiding you through all the steps of planning
a funeral. We offer traditional, at-need services,
cremation, pre-planning, and casket and vault selection.
We pride ourselves in serving families with complete,
personalized funeral arrangements.
- Monument selection
- Military honors for veterans
- Music selections
- Visitation and arrangements
- Funeral Services available at the funeral home
or area churches
- Graveside or chapel service
- Cemetery arrangements
- Direct burial
- Local crematory facility
- Luncheon Facility Available
We also offer the following:
- Assist family in contacting churches, newspapers, insurance
company, veteran’s benefits, etc.
- Personal attention from a Funeral Director to the family
- Individual attention to specific wishes, customs or religious
- Children’s Area and Kitchenette
- Comfortable facility with ample parking for your convenience.
- Handicap accessibility
In order to offer a higher level of comfort to those attending
the funeral, we suggest adding some personal touches. These may
- A photo collage of your loved one’s life.
- A video tribute to bring their personality to the service.
- Special music to soften the mood.
- Memorabilia which was special to your loved one.